The pE-100wht is a powerful white LED illumination system designed to replace a 100W halogen lamp.
Histologists and cytologists who are familiar with results from a conventional halogen lamp can immediately make accurate and reliable diagnosis using the pE-100wht as colours will appear the same.
Unlike a Halogen lamp, the colour balance of the pE-100wht illumination system does not vary with intensity, removing the need to make any adjustment.
The many additional benefits which LEDs offer – mercury-free, instant on/off, control and repeatability – mean that laboratories using halogen lamps will find that the move to the pE-100wht is obvious and simple.
- Spectral performance matched to 100W halogen – familiar images
- No variation in colour across intensity range – no need to colour balance
- Replaces 100W halogen lamp housing on most current and older microscopes – quick & easy exchange
- No unwanted UV – reduced risk of eye damage
- Instant on/off – no shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Simple to fit, simple to use – no need to align
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 50,000 hours of operating time