The pE-2 is a fluorescence LED illumination system which provides repeatable and controllable light with a choice of 20 different LED peaks. It is perfect for the researcher who has a specific set of tests to conduct.
The user can specify a wavelength configuration matched to their particular fluorescence requirements. It is modular, allowing LED wavelengths to be exchanged as requirements vary or additional experiments are added.
Manual control is via a remote control pod with instant on/off and intensity control from 0-100%. Additionally, the system is fully integrated under many imaging software packages.
- Modular system which drives up to 4 wavelengths – suitable for all fluorescence experiments
- Integrated with many imaging software packages – perfect for automation and time-lapse
- Collimator accepts excitation filters for fast-switching applications – filter wheel not required
- Instant on/off – no shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Simple to fit, simple to use – no alignment, a once only adjustment
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 25,000 hours of operating time