CoolLED’s pE-300white offers intense, broad-spectrum LED illumination for imaging most common fluorescent stains. The pE-300white Light Source can be fitted directly to the microscope or specified with a liquid light guide. The system is a mercury-free alternative that is safer, more controllable, and repeatable than conventional high-pressure gas discharge illuminators.
Spectral coverage is from the UV (DAPI excitation) to the Red region (Cy5 excitation). The system is perfect for hospital and regular research laboratory environments.
It can be specified with a microscope adaptor for direct fit configuration or with a 3mm diameter liquid light guide if there is a need to keep the source of illumination remote from the microscope. An optional pE-Universal Collimator and microscope adaptor can be selected for use with a liquid light guide.
An additional benefit of the pE-300white is that stains can be viewed either individually or in combination, without filter cube changes. This makes it ideal for use with multi-band filter sets as the screening process can be simplified when fewer filter cubes are used.
- Clean bright illumination across the spectrum – excites common fluorescent stains
- Specify for existing single and multi-band filter sets – no need to buy new filters
- Instant on/off – No shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Simple to fit, simple to use – no alignment, a once only adjustment
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 25,000 hours of operating time