The new Lumen 300-LED is Prior Scientific’s latest addition to their wide range of illumination products for microscopy. The new Lumen 300-LED from Prior Scientific is the latest product in Prior’s ever expanding microscopy illumination product line. The unit is specifically designed to offer broad spectrum LED illumination for fluorescence applications. Fitting directly to most microscopes, the system is simple to install and use. Controlled by a manual keypad controller, the Lumen 300-LED offers instant on/off operation via TTL, manual 0-100% intensity control in 1% increments and on/off control for each LED. An optional liquid light guide is available when there is a need to keep the illumination source remote from the microscope. Providing 25,000+ hours of bulb life, the Lumen 300-LED is an environmentally friendly illumination system that requires no special disposal regulations.
- Broad spectrum LED illumination for fluorescence applications.
- Fits directly to most microscopes.
- Simple to install and simple to use.
- Instant on/off via TTL
- Optional liquid light guide when there is a need to keep the source of illumination remote from the microscope.
- Environmentally friendly:
- No Mercury
- No special disposal regulations
- The manual keypad controller offers:
- 0-100% intensity control in 1% increments.
- Independent brightness and on/off control for each LED.