6 Megapixel CCD USB 3.0 Cooled Camera Designed for Bioluminescence
Scientific cameras are the cornerstone of the highest performing imaging instruments in a lab. Through careful selection of image sensors and components, the LUMO will redefine your expectations for bioluminescence imaging, as well as more routine fluorescence applications.
The Retiga LUMO is packed with advanced technical features that enable detection and quantification of ultra-low light luminescence signals. This is accomplished by coupling deep cooling with FPGA-based intelligent features that correct defective pixels and remove accumulated dark current. The result is a camera that outperforms bioluminescence cameras more than twice the price.
A great camera deserves great software for acquisition. Ocular™ is QImaging’s all new imaging platform that’s included in every camera purchase and ready to become your go-to capture program.
- 75% peak QE combined with low noise electronics reveals the weak signals missed by industrial cameras
- Ultra-low noise readout mode enables exposure times of up to 60 minutes.
- Deep sensor cooling and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) deliver amazing data over those long exposures.
- 50MHz two port readout delivers frame rate for finding, focusing and imaging samples
- Reduce photobleaching and phototoxicity on samples.
- Intelligent Quantification provides advanced real-time FPGA algorithms to deliver better image quality
- Defective Pixel Correction (DPC) and Dynamic Dark Frame Correction (DDFC) correct hot pixels and remove background for high quality images over difficult long exposures.
- Bioluminescence Imaging
- Routine Fluorescence Imaging
|Image Sensor||Sony® ICX-695 Scientific interline CCD (monochrome or colour)|
|Pixel Size||4.54 μm x 4.54 μm|
|Resolution||2688 x 2200 pixels|
|Sensor Dimensions||12.5mm x 10mm (16mm diagonal)|
|Peak Quantum Efficiency||75% at 600nm|
|Full Well Capacity||>16,000e¯ single pixel (>22,000e¯ with on-chip binning)|
|Frame Rate||7.1 fps (full resolution)|
|12.8 fps (binned 2x2)|
|Bit Depth||16-bit with 650MHz readout; 14-bit with 50MHz readout|
|Digitization Rate||USB 3.0: 50MHz high frame rate|
|Supported Binning Modes||1X1, 2x2, 4x4, 6X6, 8x8, 12X12, 16X16|
|Read Noise||<5e¯ RMS with 650MHz readout|
|Exposure Time Range||25µs to 60 min|
|Dark Current Rate (typical)||0.0004 e/p/s at -20°C regulated|
|0.0001 e/p/s at -20°C regulated with DPC and DDFC on|
|Sensor Cooling||-20°C stabilized at 22°C ambient|
|Intelligent Quantification||DPC – Defective Pixel Correction|
|DDFC – Dynamic Dark Frame Correction|
|Mounting Hole Thread Size||¼” – 20 thread, 4 sides|
|Dimensions||98.4mm x 76mm x 76mm (L x W x H)|
|Power Requirements||7.5V DC, 2.5A|
|Operating Systems||Windows® 7 (64-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Data Interface||USB 3.0 (USB 2.0 compatible at reduced fps)|
|Triggering I/O Signals||Tigger In, Expose Out, End-of-Frame, Shutter Out|
|Supported Triggering Mode||Trigger First, Strobe, Bulb|