Adaptable to most modern inverted microscopes, the simple, rugged and compact PLW20 provides three independently controlled and encoded axes for rotational, vertical and horizontal movement.
Combine the PLW20 with a Prior ProScan stage for your inverted microscope and you have a system designed specifically for high content screening applications with a capacity of 20 well plates (two racks of 10 each).
The two stainless steel racks provided with each loader accommodate covered and uncovered well plates up to 19mm in height. Sensors monitor the presence of well plate racks so that the system can be programmed to respond when racks are changed in the middle of a run. Additionally, the DLL provided with the PLW20 is compatible ProScan III stage and focus controllers.
Key features: –
- Change 20 well plate capacity (2 racks with 10 well plates each.)
- Compatible with covered and uncovered well plates
- Compact design utilizing less than 0.47m2 of bench space
- Fits all standard microtiter plates up to 19mm thick
- Quiet operation for laboratory environment
- Optional barcode reader
- Multiple sensors ensure safe and accurate transfer between racks and microscope stage
- Stainless steel racks for easy cleaning
- Compatibility with most modern inverted microscopes.
- Supplied with a comprehensive Software Development Kit, the loader allows the user full control of the loading and unloading processes.