OASIS-blue Universal PCI Controller
The OASIS-blue controller sets the new standard is high-performance automation control. The ultra-compact design and Universal PCI bus interface ensure maximum compatibility while delivering the highest performance.
- Universal PCI interface
- Ultra-compact design
- Micro stepping for fast, precise operation
- Four and six axis configurations
- On-board control of shutters
- Ergonomic connection to external devices
- Expansion modules for encoder and trigger support
Modules for the OASIS-blue
BLUE-EXPIO Encoder & Trigger Interface Module
The BLUE-EXPIO is an optional plug-in daughter board for the OASIS-blue controller, providing support for encoder inputs on all axes, as well as synchronize
The BLUE-EXPIO is the core hardware technology enabling Turboscan fast mosaic imaging for digital cameras supported by the Surveyor application solution.
Other applications of the BLUE-EXPIO include implementations of fast, precise digital autofocus, as well as improved speed of 3D stack acquisition. OASIS Library support includes synchronized Z-axis position readout based on BLUE-EXPIO information.
- RS-422 / TTL encoder support
- Compatible with TTL, Opto, and RS-422 trigger signals
- Library support for synchronized Z-axis position data
- Daughter board to OASIS-blue for minimum footprint
- Enables Turboscan and digital autofocus for Surveyor
BLUE-DAC 4-Channel Analog Controller, Axis 5/6, and Video Autofocus Module
The Objective Imaging BLUE-DAC is an optional plug-in daughter board for the OASIS-blue controller, providing four channels of analogue I/O, video autofocus, and control electronics for axes 5 and 6.
The BLUE-DAC offers four channels of 16-bit digital to analogue converters ideally suited for Piezo focus and other applications where 0-10V analogue control is required. The BLUE-DAC module includes one on-board DAC channel output to allow easy connection of a Piezo focus amplifier.
The BLUE-DAC includes an on-board analogue video digitizer with goodness of focus scoring and advanced features such as dual thresholding (one per interlace) with area and maximum chord length measurement hardware, all done at camera frame-rates.
Also, when used in conjunction with the BLUE-CONNECT output PCB, the BLUE-DAC offers control electronics to expand the OASIS-blue from four to six total axes.
- Four channels of 16-bit DACs for 0-10V analogue control outputs
- Four channels of 16-bit ADCs
- Control logic for stepper axes 5 and 6 at full micro stepping resolution
- Video-based autofocus in conjunction with OASIS-blue DSP