The pE-100 system has been developed for applications requiring a single LED excitation wavelength. It is perfect for clinical applications such as routine screening (e.g. using Auramine for Tuberculosis), for research applications requiring precise intensity control and fast-switching, or for electrophysiology applications where light has to be delivered to a specific location.
The user can select from 20 different LED wavelengths, ranging from the near-UV at 365nm to the near-IR at 770nm.
Operation is by a remote manual control pod with instant on/off and intensity control from 0-100%. Remote control is available via a TTL trigger.
The system comprises a pE-100 LED Light Source, control pod, and power supply.
- Broadest LED spectrum available: 365-770nm – replaces metal halide or mercury
- Compatible with existing single and multi-band filter sets – no need to buy new filters
- Instant on/off – no shutters required, no warm up or cool down
- Simple to fit, simple to use – no alignment, a once only adjustment
- Stable & repeatable – reliable and consistent results
- Wide range of microscope adaptors – fits most microscopes
- Precise intensity control in 1% steps (0-100%) – no ND filters required
- Excellent uniformity over field of view – fixed and stable, no alignment necessary
- Long lifetime – expected to exceed 25,000 hours of operating time